Quick grilled pizza
- 250 g strong bread flour
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 x 400 g tin of chopped tomatoes
- a few sprigs of fresh basil
- Mix the flour, yeast, sugar, 1 teaspoon of sea salt, 1 tablespoon of oil and 180ml to 200ml of tepid water.
- Knead to an elastic dough, then cover and leave to rise for 1 hour.
- Peel, chop and fry the garlic in 4 tablespoons of oil, then add the tomatoes, pick in the basil leaves, and season with salt and black pepper.
- Preheat a griddle pan or barbecue.
- Divide the dough into 4 balls, then roll each out. Brush one side of each with oil, then cook, oiled side down, for 2 to 4 minutes, or until the bottom looks cooked.
- Brush the raw side with oil and flip over and cook until golden. Top with the sauce and toppings of your choice.
read more at JAMIEOLIVER.COM